Deeside Warden Couple – Permanent
Our Deeside Warden Couple must be able to deal with a fast paced work environment, adaptable to deal with changing guest demands and able to cope with the plan for the day going out the window when the unexpected occurs! This position will allow you to work out doors in all the best Scotland has to offer (and the worst!), will allow you to use a wide range of skills as well as learning a few more.
The duties of the role will be varied to include Grounds and Holiday Home Maintenance, Housekeeping and possibly some Reception duties depending on the candidates, these duties are generally split depending on individual strengths. This will therefore suit practical people who have gained a lot of various experience, are able to turn their hands to most problems, are willing to get stuck in and above all able to do all this with a smile! The ideal candidates will have worked in this industry or be passionate about all Holiday Parks have to offer, they will have a background in construction, gardening, general maintenance, DIY, Housekeeping/cleaning or any general customer service.
- One or both applicants must hold a driving licence
- Previous Warden or Holiday Park experience beneficial
- Excellent level of customer service and team work essential
- On site accommodation provided, no rent charged only Gas & Electric
- On call duties up to 4 nights per week (Additional £10 per night on call payment made to wardens).
- This is a permanent year round position working 5 days per week 1st March - 31st October (40 hours), reducing to approx. 3 days per week in Winter (21 hours). Wage will start at £7.50 ph each to be reviewed after 1 month.